16 Beauty Products I Love This Month:
- DKNY Be Delicious Perfume- Spritz a tiny bit behind your ears and wrist, completely reminds me of a fresh “get ready for fall” scent.
- Neutrogena Facial Cleanser (normal to oily skin)- Luckily my face doesn’t get too many break outs, but on a hot day where I’ve been out and about, I definitely use this at night.
- Benefit It’s Potent! Eye Cream- I use this before bed to help dark circles under my eyes disappear before morning!
- MAC concealer- Completely brightens up exactly where you want it to, definitely the best.
- NYC Bronzer- I use this mostly for conturing around my cheeks, giving them the perfect glow.
- Smashbox Blush- Do a light fluff on the apples of your cheeks for a flirty look.
- Sephora Face Primer- Evens out skin tone before applying foundation.
- Make Up Forever Mist & Fix- Does exactly what it says. Use on a hot summer day after applying your make up so it stays fixed on your face!
- Mac Pro longwear Foundation- I love love love this foundation, next to my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation, this is definitely my all day long go to foundation. It has great all over coverage and lasts all day with a perfect finish.
- OPI Nail Lacquer- Pick any luminous color to go with your outfit, or even offset it!
- Neutrogena Face Toning Astringent- After washing my face I apply this lightly all over my face with a cotton ball. Leaves my face feeling cool and fresh.
- Tresemme Tres Two Spray- Holds my bangs in place and has a surprisingly pleasant smell!
- Sexy Little Things Tease Scented Body Mist- This fruity flowery smell is prefect for a day out, not too overpowering, and smells lovely when spritzed on the clavicle.
- Redken Fresh Curls Curl Booster- Apply this when hair is wet and let dry for perfect, flowy, natural looking curls.
- Sally Hensen Air Brushed Legs- I am so in love with this product. Apply to your hands first, and then to your legs like a lotion. You might have to go over your legs a few times if you missed a few spots or to even out the coat. I love the way this product makes my legs look and feel.
- Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System- After watching my favorite Youtube makeup guru, Dulcecandy87 talk about the benefits of microdermabrasion, I had to look into it. Getting it done professionally can be very pricey, so as soon as I came across this at Target for $19.99, I had to try it. This product makes my skin feel so smooth after I use it, and the next day my pores are drastically smaller. Try it out!
So these are my favorite beauty products for the month of September! Hope you give them a try and enjoy!